Monday, September 10, 2007

Tag I'm finally it!

4 jobs I've had
-Marie Callendars Hostess
-City Market Bookkeeper
-Arby's
-Albertson's you name I've done it!

4 movies I'd watch over and over
-Somewhere in Time
-For love of the game
-Night at the Roxbury
-Lonesome Dove

4 places I've lived
-Billings, Montana
-Roy, Utah
-WoodsCross, Utah
-Helper, Utah

4 favorite Tv shows
-Big Brother 1-8
-Lost
-Reruns of Friends
-Will and Grace

4 favorite dishes
-Porquipine Meatballs
-Chicken and Rice
-anything Mexican
-soup (weird huh!)

4 favorite websites
-KSL.com
-ebay.com
-?
-?

4 places you'd rather be
-visiting family in Montana
-in Maine raking blueberries
-in Michigan on Mackanaw Island at the Grand Hotel
-at a Dallas Cowboy game with my better half

Thanks Dev this was hard

Talene if you read this Tag your it!!!!

1 comment:

Talene said...

Thanks Heather...I knew it was comming though, I will do it later this week!