Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Primary Teachers make the world a better place!

Just a little somethin:

So my bribe on sundays to get derrick to church is Sister Z will be sad if you are not there. derrick absolutely thinks that woman walks on water. It just doesn't get any better than watching him spot her in Sacrement and and seeing the beam that takes over his face. It melts my heart.

And then The Steele's how everybody loves the Steele's last week they were gone and the kids missed them dearly but thought it was cool to have new Steele's. The best part was coming home the next week and hearing shelby so excited that the real Steele's were back. Now you know there is no replacing the love a child has for a primary teacher.

4 comments:

Mystial Batwoman said...

Amen to that!

Amanda said...

OH!! THANKS!!!! I LOVE being a Primary Teacher! I felt like we were gone FOREVER! But it was good to break in Jordan and Leisal to the ward.. It was SO great to see the kids again when we got back!

AMPM said...

LOVE the new blog format!!!

Talene said...

I'm so glad that you haven't given up on the blog thing...I've been a little worried....I love to see the things going on around -good ole Helper- especially with your family! Keep Posting it's a great way for us to keep up on things!