Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I need a little nudge sometimes.

4 Places I Go Over and Over
Albertson's (my work)
Shelby's School
I go downstairs to do laundry alot!
to complete exhaustion.

4 People Who Email Me
Dev
All about beads ( My hobby)
My Mom
Ebay

4 of my Favorite Foods
Chimichangas
Fruit smoothies
Chicken and Rice
Porcuipine Meatballs

4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
In Maine raking blueberries
At the Grand Hotel on Mackanaw Island in Michigan
In Montana with Granny and Grandpy
Duh Disneyland!!!!!

4 People I Think Will Respond
Shani
Trista
Talene
Racquel

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
Cars
Sense and Sensibilty
Somewhere in Time
National Treasure

2 comments:

Shani said...

Yeah Heather!
I get to be your first responder, I'm so excited. I love reading these fun things and learnng more about you, sooo FUN!!

dev said...

two posts in the same month?!

it's a Christmas miracle!!! :)