Friday, June 27, 2008

Tag I'm it!!!!!

Tag...I'm it

~So here's how this "Tag" works people. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts about yourself. Then tag 5 people at the end of your post and leave them a comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
3 Joys~
#1~ Finding my best friend and my eternal companion!
#2~ Giving birth to the two most beautiful kids in the world!
#3~ Knowing that I have an eternal family!

3 Fears~
#1~ I fear for my children in this harsh world (not being able to shelter them from the evil).
#2~ Not living up to the best of my ability (Failing as a mother , wife, friend, you name it!)
#3~ Calling people on the phone

3 Goals~
#1~ To lose weight and be more healthy
#2~ To go one day without losing it with my kids (Patience my child!).
#3~ To be more Christlike

3 Obsessions~
#1 ~ Taking pictures
#2~ Being on time I will not walk into a place late
#3~ I care about what people think (I shouldn't care but I do).

3 Surprising facts about me~
#1~ I was born on an indian reservation
#2~ I am an only child which is rare these days
#3~ I am a convert.

Tag... your it! ~ Amy, Dev, Shauna, Amanda, Molly!!!!!!

No comments: