Friday, September 5, 2008

How well do my sweetums know me.

Hey Dev, I am totally copying!!!

1. What is something mom always says to you? Sweet Dreams.
2. What makes mom happy? Being nice to each other.
3. What makes mom sad? Derrick says crying.

4. What makes your mom laugh? Loosing teeth (Derrick)
5. What was your mom like as a child? Shelby says funny.
6. How old is your mom? 30 They both know Drats!

7. How tall is your mom? 10 lbs SWEET!

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Color yes my secret is out.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? usually sleep I wish

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Rock star Rock on my people.
11. What is your mom really good at? Drawing no way
12. What is your mom not very good at? Driving dads jeep
13. What does your mom do for her job? Tags
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Pizza and corn on the cob so they say
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When she takes us swimming

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? bugs bunny
17. What do you and your mom do together? we go to jb's without the boys

18. How are you and your mom the same? Same hair but its a little different and weird
19. How are you and your mom different? We were born from a different mom

20. How do you know your mom loves you? hugs
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? Uhh I don't know
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Shopping at the clothes store
23. What is your favorite thing about your mom? she tells me I am a beauty every day

24. What does your mom do that is silly? dance when every one is watching

5 comments:

AMPM said...

Aren't these so fun!! Good to know about the corn on the cob....you know for your next birthday and all.

Skelley Family said...

Hey you! This was so cute! Makes me wonder what my kids would say about me!.....Hhmmmmm...maybe I don't want to know!

Amanda said...

Heather heather heather!!! CLEARLY I haven't checked the old blog for a while! Jake has been doing our posts! I am going to send you an invite to see our blog.
Our blog address is
ChacoSteele.blogspot.com

Mand

Amanda said...

Heather- what is your email!? Mine is amandajsteele@gmail.com

When you get this, email me and then delete this post!

Thanks!
Mand

Mystial Batwoman said...

where's the disney pictures woman?!!!