Thursday, September 4, 2008

SO SORRY!

I am so sorry for not being loyal to my blog. I have been busy and some days frankly I feel like POOP! I still don't feel well all the time, which is part of my problem. When I do feel good my good days are usually with my family. Upcoming events are I have an appointment on the 11th with a new doctor up in Provo (Dr. Groves) Wish me luck. I have my good days and I have my bad days. I have learned to tolerate the pain more, but I just want to be myself again. It sucks knowing that I am not 100% me. If anyone has time my family thinks I might have what is called TrigemenialNueralgia also known as TN. Look it up see what you think. Scary stuff. I might have spelled it wrong but tn should come up. On the upside we leave for Disneyland on the 20th so I may need a sub or subs hint hint to anyone. Also this month on the 12th is our TEN year anniversary. So you all better remind Cody to get me something special. J/K! Also Derrick turns 5 on the 26th. Wow my baby will be not 4 anymore how sad. 5 seems old. I probably won't post any pictures but I will catch up some day. September is a crazy month. It was good to say Hello anyway. I Thank You all for being our friends and family. We appreciate you being in our lives.
Heather:)

2 comments:

Shani said...

Oh my GOSH!! I can't believe my eyes...it's terribly sad that this is the only way we communicate and it has been way too long. Why did I not know anything about Disneyland? You must have known that I would be totally devastated, which I am (Boo-hoo-hooo)! Anyway, good luck with the new Dr. You are in our prayers and we love you!

AMPM said...

Hey, you are always in our prayers!! I will look up the new Dx and see what it says. I will (meaning I will make Jason) sub for you!