Monday, March 31, 2008

Shelby's 2nd meet


Again, I am a proud mama. The first thing she did was the trampoline and she did her practice and then I don't know but she totally choked. I felt so bad she just wanted her dad but cody wasn't there. She was the only one of her age in that group so I think she was scared. The next ones she did fine she had her cousin Jade and then she was okay. Here I was oh great I am such a terrible mom what have I done to my poor childs ego . I just crushed it, but no she got back in the game and was great. She got a 1st and two 2nds. The next one is in Huntington and she said mom we don't get medals we get trophy's and she was totally excited, so I did not feel bad.

6 comments:

AMPM said...

Go lady!!!! You are bloggin' up a storm.

Amanda said...

Yeah for SHELBY!! Tell her congrats!! Also, tell her I can't wait to see her SUNDAY! (I missed her last week)
Mand

Mystial Batwoman said...

Hey, feel like I havn't seen you forever! How are you holdin up?! Call me if you need anything. I'm looking forward to girls night!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Shani said...

Okay Heather.....It's been nearly a month now, I keep checking your blog and I never see anything new. Get on the ball girl!! LOL

Shani said...

Okay Heather,
I'm giving you a nudge to make a new post because I tagged you. Check out ABC's of me on my blog.